Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tyson The Spider Hunter

I'll have to post everything from this weekend later today but I thought everyone would get a kick out of this video. Thanks for the lesson on spiders Tyson.

Remember that if you go to the end of the post next to the date it was posted you can click on the comment or pencil and write a comment. This way everyone else can click on the comment and read your comments. I also wanted you all to know that if you click on taressa and john or Colby and wendy on the left of your screen under all the small pictures it will take you to their blogs.
I know I don't post a lot of video (I'm to impatient) but this was to good not to post

1 comment:

Weaver said...

Tyson
I am sure this will be a lesson the kids will never forget. You will forever be know to them as the spider hunter.